The sources below have been collected and organized to provide efficient research on a variety of areas affecting agricultural land tenure and sustainability. Links are provided to organizations and publications where available. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it attempts to provide a well-rounded start for interested parties.
The National Agricultural Law Center provides an extensive list of legal publications, statutes, regulations, and case law relating to rented farmland in the Agricultural Leases Reading Room.
- Agriculture & the Environment
- Beginning Farmers & Leasing
- Conservation Practices and Programs
- Environmental Regulation of Agriculture
- Farm Tenancy Law
- Land Tenure & Stewardship
- Land Tenure Statistics
- Other Farm Lease Guides
- Climate Extremes & Farm Leases
- Rights and Duties of Entity Ownership of Iowa Farm Land
- Government Resources Guide for Farmer Veterans